Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Saturday, April 17, 2010

lets tell some of it...

So lets take a flashback of what had happend a few weeks ago..On the 1st of April one of my family members had juz celebrated and turned 55 years old that is my dad...what should i say about him..same like other people, everyone is loving their dad..same goes to me..to me, he such a great hero to the family...he is a very hardworking person and the one that always gives hope to his children to the best in their studies..a few years back he had received 2 titles which reflects his successful achievemenst..everyone is proud of him. from his behaviour and attitude, he inspires me a lot..and for sure if he can go up to masters level, so do i.. one day i will become like u dad.. only for u!

below are some pics of him..









HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA

0 comments:

Post a Comment