Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

fuck you bitch!

I really dont know what happen to the people nowadays..
talk whatever you want without think twice..bitch!!!
do you ever wonder or care about other people feelings when you talk to them?
the answer is clearly NO..
that you!

You dont even mind your words when someone saying something seriously..what you did was making fool of it..i dont even bother to laugh at your joke that you are making..you look foolish..only fool people that have mental problem will laugh at your joke but not ME..

mixing with all these kind of people is just giving me tension..i dunno why some of us already reach age 22 and 23 but still your attitude are just like a moron..i dunno where on earth i can express my feelings so that i know somebody out there is taking of me..

This is due to my mistake for being so nice to people but in return i hardly get the same things i did to them..you no need to give a present or any surprise party to show your kindness to me, but what i want is your attitude..your care..your honesty..it seems that some of us really dont know what is the real meaning of friendship..really disappointed..sigh....








0 comments:

Post a Comment