Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, October 17, 2011

ON ON!


Hashing is one of the best activity to do on weekend after a week of hectic uni life...every sunday we run follow the paper trails in the jungle, swampy area(sometimes), hills and etc...chinese restaurant dinner after the run.after everyone finished eating the nite will not end there..we laugh, talk, asking each other silly questions..

so just now we had an activity called question and answer session.. a beer bottle will pass around the people who sit at the table..b4 u drink there will ask a question.

When it was my turn to be question one of the hasher asked me and the ques was like, "Rita, if u were to sleep with one man, how old you want him to be?..and my answer is..........hahahahaha..funny indeed it was a fun night..going to join on other sunday if i not busy..2morrow is monday. need to go back to work again!

Definitely a good stress reliever for me! hahah....

0 comments:

Post a Comment