Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Saturday, February 18, 2012

yeah I'm here..

For once again i've been M.I.A for so long...yeah so long...i need to get my blog interest back..currently in Kuching and nothing happens so much here..

Just sit at home thinking where me and my brother want to go for our next trip..it seems that the world is not a save place anymore.. we've planned to go to Bangkok in the mid sem break in April but unfortunately 3 bombings happened in Bangkok..by the way Airasia just give sweet promises about their low fares but is not a low fares at all..

The man is busy with his business and i've to be all alone again..the atmosphere is empty right now. facebook also make me bored..what else, what else?

Oh i really need to do a lot of reading to improve my English..reading helps but i barely find people to speak with me in school..and lastly the final exam result will be announced next Thursday...ok thats all for the moment ..will update probably when i have topic or gossip or whatever it is to write here..


*I need new layout for this blog*

0 comments:

Post a Comment