Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, September 3, 2012

Practical and life

Busy with my own life until i forget that i have blog to update..been suffering from short term memory loss in which sometimes i forget my password..last time my skype was dead for 6 months because i couldn't recall  the password, the same thing goes for twitter which dead for 360++ days..

Anyhow, Industrial training so far was fined. Met with new people from my own hometown and apart from that i felt no regret for choosing Sibu as my practical place. The organisation will give every student a task  and in the process of completing the task this has made us learnt new things. Not only that, i've found that i can but not really 100% able to communicate well with the senior staffs. Not bad, but after all there exist a lot of worries when thinking about the future.

The office building, Wisma Sanyan. My office was at level 23 which gave us a good glimpse of our hometown@ Sibu


 Sungai Rajang@ Rajang river, longest river in Sarawak as well as Malaysia^ ^



Sibu town, less traffic equals to less pollution, apart from that almost 70% of the people regardless of race can speak my language that is Iban..so, don't simply say bad words because they understand what you talking about. 

the long house which houses 11 families 


all the siblings have their own portrait..me soon^ ^



one of my practical colleague@ Goh Miao Miao from Universiti Malaysia Sabah..we always called her in a very cute way, miooowwwwwwww..





The rest of us..PTPTL college, Universiti Malaysia Sabah,
 Universiti Malaysia Sarawak, UITM and UKM


# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # ## # # # # # #


two abandoned cats that my brother found at the bus stop..poor u..


 another pic of me in long hair..



and the lastest one with short hair..feel way more better. Dry fast and save the shampoo too..


and lastly, after my sole trip to Cameron Highland last September was successful i'm planning for the 2nd one which is, everyone knows where this eagle situated, Langkawi. will spend about 4 days 3 nights on my own..is it sounds pathetic that a girl travelling alone?  anyhow who cares..i cant afford any delay anymore. if i want it, just do it..pics up soon.by the way time flies so fast...till then^^




0 comments:

Post a Comment